Saturday, December 22, 2007

My own Blog!!!


I have no idea what this blog will b about...just whatever is on my mind the day i post in it...Lots of bloggers have 2, one for their dogs and one for them....I cant paint beautiful paintings like Asta's mommi Ami, and i not to good with the beauty side like Balboa's mom...lol and i sure cant sew like Butchy and Snickers mom can..and i cant take beautiful pictures as Sir Chance's mom ....soooo i will just have to tell u about whats in my heart...i kinda got to much into what i liked instead of letting the blog b mostly about lacy...

5 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

I can't remember whether I started my blog first or Pippa's, but he certainly gets more updates than me!

Look forward to reading your posts.

Kate

http://itchyfeetatforty.blogspot.com

Peanut said...

We look forward to reading what you post.

Rachelle Peanut's mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your own blog!! My blog started off as mom's blog, then it turned into mine!! That is why the url is not my name!

Hugs,
Sitka

The Brat Pack said...

Hi...glad to see you started your blog! I had one I wrote on almost daily but stopped about a year ago. I just recently started back up but it's sorely lacking compared to the Brats!

Maryann

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Well done! And welcome to the mad world of blogging.

I began Marvin's, then messed his up, so began a fresh one, then sorted his old one out, so my fresh one, kinda became mine! So mine is an odd mixture now! I have kept both of the blogs now for over a year, and it is funny, cos sometimes something happens at home and someone says, when did we do that, or when did that happen....???? And where do we find out, my looking at my Blog!!!!!

I do not post everyday, but I really enjoy letting off steam, of just telling the computer what we have been up to.

So I am glad you have begun as well. One of the reasons I started to blog on http://coolcanine.blogspot.com

was because I felt I was getting too personal on Marvin's more dog related blog.

I am glad to find out I am not the only mad person around here!!!!!!

I will look forward to your posts!

love and much light, Jeannie in Scotland xxxxx